Saturday, July 17, 2010


My lunch date was fabulous ... I had the most wonderful time.

Fetched Yusmayati at 12noon and we decided to go to Gurney Plaza. Sebab apa? Sebab ... lepas makan, can go ronda-ronda shopping.

I took her to Seoul Garden for BBQ/steamboat buffet lunch. It was her first time there and she loved the place! I could see she enjoyed her lunch as much as I did. She said she'd be bringing her husband and daughter there sometime soon.

Lepas makan, kitorang pegi Parksons. Apparently, Yusma had her eyes on a beautiful 'Guess' handbag and asked her friend to keep it aside for her. Tapi, agaknya tak der rezeki kot.. orang lain dah beli dulu.



... and then, it happened! ... I fell in love!!


with this....



GUESS handbag



Beli ... put my purse and my newly purchased MAC Lip Tint in it and terus pakai!! .... muahahahaha ... happy! happy!

On the way out from Parksons, bumped into Yusma's friend, Betty. She showed us a pouch full of nice crystal bangles she was selling.

Beli ... dua: one bangle was of white and bright blue combination and another was a combination of yellow and green crystals (which I wore straight away after purchase coz it matches with the light yellow blouse I was wearing). happy lagi .. !

We went up to the Surau at Level 4 for prayers. After prayers, we crossed over to Gurney Hotel to check out the jewellery and gemstone exhibition currently being held there. I tried on a RM17,500, 1.01 carat 'Princess cut' solitaire and the ring size fits my finger perfectly!







Beli?


eemm...






..... taaak!! acah jer!! ... hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha gila la if anty dolly beli yg rm17k pny ring tu.. if beli, duit mmg beteraboq kiri kanan kot :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak beli dgn apa adil ooiii... tak bawak banker!

    duit monopoly ada aaa..

    ReplyDelete