Wednesday, July 21, 2010

... pssttt ... pssstt ... Yasmin is in one of her 'very rajin' mood again. Last night when she came back from USM, she asked me what we have in the freezer coz she feels like cooking today and inviting friends over for lunch. wohoo..!! yes!! yes!!

She cooks well and her Dad particularly loves her cooking (biasa la kaaannn!! anak kesayangan Daddy! masa tu, mama punya masakan pun kalah!)

It's 8am now, nak siap gi marketing. Kebetulan today at 11.30am nanti, I dah janji nak temankan my sis-in-law, Ina, nak pegi shopping. So, I better get the things prepared for Min awal-awal before I go. Nanti dia masak jer ler. Hope she don't burn down the kitchen and it'll still be there when I get home !! muahahaha...


2 comments:

  1. assalammualaikum...ermmm rajin tull min masak...lain kali suruh de masak kt umah plak la..heheheeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. waalaikummusalam dear, time orang rajin-rajin ni tak leh tegoq .. satgi depa pantang! teruih apa pun tak mo buat dah! pastu, padan muka makchak!

    ReplyDelete