Thursday, July 01, 2010


29 Jun 2010, 9.30 am - Lepas makan Kuey Teow Sup for breakfast, Faiz and I left for KL. We arrived Boulevard Hotel at 1pm just in time to join the rest of the family for buffet lunch. After lunch, Ani went back to her office, got some work to do; while we all went up to the room .. lepak-lepak .. Yasmin updated me about their past two days activities.

Mengikut initial plan, Faiz, Firdaus and I were supposed to proceed to Allson Klana, Seremban but we cancelled our plans when everyone succeeded in convincing Faiz to stay at Boulevard instead. (I, for one, am not complaining!! Happy to be with my loved ones ).

Ani came up to the room at about 4pm. "Huihh!.. Awainya habih keje?" .. hahaha. Ani, Yasmin and I turun pegi ke MidValley .. nak ber-shopping skit and then later got five tickets (for Farid, Yasmin, Ani, my mum and I) to watch the 6.30pm movie ..


"Knight And Day", an action/comedy film


After movie, my dad, Faiz and Firdaus met up with us at Little Penang Cafe, MidValley for dinner. I had Curry Mee. Frankly speaking, it didn't taste as nice as I had expected.




Perut dah kenyang, masing-masing pun ready for bed. Ani got Faiz and I a Suite Room for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment