Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A comment made by my Mak Ngah yesterday, gave me the “push” and set the momentum to lose some weight (again!).

3pm, I was punctual for my appointment. We didn’t start right away coz the consultant wanted to update my record ... my measurements ... bla..bla..bla.. Masa dia tanya pasal current activities and exercises .. emmm... what can I say? Nak cakap ‘couch potato’, rasanya macam tak sesuai, kan? So I said ‘mouse potato’ lah ... keja dok mengadap computer all the time!





Mengikut rekod, my last treatment at Mayfair was on 22 July 2008! Lamanya!! I pun buat terkejut la, kan. What they didn't know is that I'm fond of jumping from one slimming centre to the other - I still have slimming packages at Marie France and Unisense. Lepas selesaikan package Mayfair nanti, can go and finish up those packages too. Wah! Selim-melim I nanti!! (Berangan sekejap!)

Like I said in my previous entry, my purpose is not so much to be skinny/thin. I LOVE food!! And Alhamdulillah, I do have a healthy appetite! I want to be able to enjoy food while at the same time maintain (more or less!) a 'pleasant' weight and my overall health.

When they took my measurements hanya bahagian TUMMY ada increase of 4cm, manakala timbang pulak naik 1.3kg.






The therapists went after my TUMMY as their first target for treatment yesterday. They introduced their new "Slim Master" machine (for fat burning and shaping treatment), so I pun try la treatment tu for RM49.00 to see if I would like to add that new treatment to my package. The fat burning part was ok.. relaxing, tapi the shaping part.. waduh!! sakit woo..! (even as I write this entry a day later, my stomach is still sore!). No way am I purchasing that treatment to add to my package!!

Tomorrow I'll have my 2nd session in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment