Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10am – Dental appointment at Hospital Lam Wah Ee. Checked gigi semua ok. Was out in a jiffy!! Wah! Legaaa..

Elok sampai rumah jer, Faiz was on his way out. Wherever it was that he was about to go, he cancelled. Instead, he asked me to accompany him to Adventist Hospital to have his eyes checked. I decided to have mine checked too.

According to the Doctor, Faiz’s cataract is still very mild, should leave it alone for time being since it’s not blocking his vision; the eye redness is normal.

My left eye ok; tapi my right eye pulak yang needed second screening coz ‘the pressure is slightly on the high side and compressing the nerve’ (whatever that means!). I need to go see him again next month.


Sememangnya pun, my full medical check-up is already due this month tapi belum buat lagi. What’ll we find out next??!!



itu laaa...
just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it's not there
... yer dak? hmmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment