Monday, July 05, 2010


Part 1:

Oh tidakkkk!! Dapurku banjir!!!!

Selepas solat Subuh, Farid was getting ready to go join his Myvian friends ber-convoy ke seberang. When he went down to the kitchen to get a drink or something, he found the whole kitchen flooded! Wah! pagi-pagi buta I dah kena ber-operasi la pulak! Rupa-rupanya, my R.O water filter cannister pecah dan air sedang membuak-buak keluar! Aduih!

Selesai cleaning the kitchen floors, Faiz and I pegi bersarapan Nasi Kandar di Kampung Melayu.



More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com


Part 2:


I HATE MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE !!

Was really "pissed off" being dragged into an annoying situation!! It's all about THEM! Getting me to do things I really don't want to do! I dwelled on the matter to the point where I felt nothing but anger and hostility. I’m trying my best to deal with this small percentage of people who are out to get whatever they can - anyway they can. I’m sorry to say I constantly find myself disappointed by the few greedy, mindless people I’ve come across in life.






More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com

Part 3:


Selepas solat Zohor, Yasmin took me to Queensbay. Kita pegi makan di Laksa Shack; I had Laksa Johor and she, Laksa Asam. Though it was quite a big bowl of Laksa, I managed to finish mine. The Laksa Johor was tasty and I truly enjoyed every spoon of it! After that, we went to watch a comedy/romance movie ....




Synopsis: Zoe (Jennifer Lopez) decides to be artificially inseminated on the same day she meets the man of her dreams, Stan (Alex O'Loughlin). Anyone can fall in love, get married and have a baby but doing it backwards in hyper-drive, could be proof positive that they were made for each other.



More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com


Part 4:

Right after movie over, my sister-in-law Ina called. She's in Penang and on the way to my place. Told her we'd meet her at home in a few minutes. Ina came with sons Hazman and Hazwan, daughter Izzati and grand-daughter Sophie Izzana.





Selepas sembang-sembang kejap, Ina mentioned nak beli kain untuk buat baju kurung for her daughter Izzani. No problem ... I'm free jer ... "Let's go to Kamdar". So, off we went ... Ina, Izzati, myself and baby Sophie. Cepatnya diorang pilih kain (7 pieces, if I'm not mistaken), while I just simply couldn't make up my mind which to choose. Bawak baby ni... memang nak kena shopping cepat-cepat sebab she was starting to make noise.. agaknya restless tengok ramai orang and unfamiliar surroundings kot. Sebelum dia bukak 'loud speaker', jom balik...

No comments:

Post a Comment