Friday, July 23, 2010

.. continuation from yesterday ..


Selepas selesai checking-out the new house, Faiz went to work while Yasmin, Julia and I went to lunch at ..








Yasmin had spagetti and mushroom soup





Julia's order

and

Gourmet Seafood Pie for me




Perut kenyang, senang hati ... ok, now time to ronda-ronda. Tapi, yang utama must make one important phonecall .. to the BANKER laaa .. hehehe. After getting 'green light' from Faiz, we happily went shopping.

First stop..


GUESS boutique


Yasmin wanted to get a handbag for herself, tapi tak der yang dia berkenan. Next, we went to ..



MANGO's


tak der jugak .. then to



FOREVER 21



Haa.. kat sini, the girls happily went their separate ways and disappeared into the plentiful rows of clothing till I had to strain my neck to locate who was where!!

Julia's birthday is just round the corner (27th July), so since we're out shopping, I told her to pick what she liked for her birthday so as to save the trouble of me hunting on my own later on. She tried a few and finally narrowed down to three she liked best and couldn't make up her mind which two to choose. So, I got her all three then .. settled!

Yasmin ..?? I lost count berapa banyak baju she got for herself!




4 comments:

  1. Not fair!!!!! Where's mine????? Ni nak merajuk ni..... My birthday pun around the corner....5 more months huk huk huk

    PGX9595

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabaaaaq PGX9595, bawak bertenang nooo!! depa tu pi Sabah holiday tak bawak kamiiii ... kami tension, kami shopping la.. hiburkan hati.. muahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee~
    thanks mama for the advance birthday present!
    i was really happy!
    whee~
    love you mama!
    :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're most welcome, darling.
    luv u too.

    ReplyDelete