Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The past few weeks have been very challenging and exhausting. I'm constantly in and out of my house.. attending to 'urgent matters'.. appointments.. 'lintang-pukang' dashing from one place to another.. it's amazing how I coped!

Kept telling myself ... 'Go with the flow' ... accept the moment, without judgment or anxiety. Remind myself that I can handle whatever comes my way at the moment. Acceptance does not mean that I agree with, or approve of, what is happening. What really matters is that I'm making a sincere and continual effort and taking an active role in life to make a difference.

To keep my sanity, I'd think of the things that makes me smile, and be thankful for them ... think of the things that bring joy to my life, and be thankful for them. Be thankful for even the smallest little details of life.

Ok, enough of that! Fuhh!! Legaaa merungut sorang-sorang pepagi ni.

Last night, received a pleasant surprise phonecall from my cousin Ana. Nak tau diorang tengah buat apa?? She and her girls were checking out my blog and later adding me up in their facebooks. Muaaahhhaahhaa...
My special congrats to her eldest daughter Nur Shazzana on the great results she got for her university exams. Salute to you, dear! I'm sure my two charming twin nephews in UM have also done well in their exams (as always..). Mak Chak tumpang bangga anak-anak buah Mak Chak pandai!

No comments:

Post a Comment