Sunday, June 06, 2010

Cuti sekolah sudah bermula. Minggu ni, minggu pertemuan dengan cousins. Starting on Wednesday, early morning dah terima call dari Ana (my cousin from Jitra). She and family having breakfast at the Astaka in front of my house. Sempat pegi jumpa diorang tapi sekejap jer coz they were in a hurry to go to the airport.. flying to Singaore berholiday ke Universal Studios. They were in a cheerful mood, especially her three beautiful girls.


Friday, my cousin Yati and family from Ipoh pulak came up to Penang. She arrived lewat petang and stayed at her sister's place. Lepas Maghrib, went out with her to Secret Recipe. Banyaknya nak update with each other .. maklumlah dah lama tak jumpa . Cerita sedih ada.. cerita lawak ada..









Today, Sunday morning, went to buy breakfast and bumped into my cousin Lan and family from KL. Bakal menantu (yang akan bertunang dengan Nawwar 19th June next week) pun ada datang sama. They arrived late last night and spent the night at my mum's house nearby. Today Bedah's sister buat kenduri kahwin anak dia. As I write this entry, I just came back from my next-door-neighbour's kenduri. Sementara tunggu nak solat Zohor, sempatlah nak update skit about this week's events.

No comments:

Post a Comment