Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy Week Ahead

Alarm was set at 5am. Made a mug of hot Milo and kejutkan Firdaus. He's going to KL this morning, taking the 7am flight. Faiz sent him to the airport at 6am. By 8.30am, I received an sms from him. Dah arrived safely and already checked-into Boulevard Hotel, arranged by my sister.


Meanwhile at home, Farid, Yasmin and my parents were also getting ready to drive down to KL. Both my parents have separate medical appointments; Mum at GH KL on Tuesday and Dad at IJN on Wednesday. Farid and Yasmin diberi tugas to take care of my parents on my behalf. My sister booked two connecting rooms at Boulevard Hotel for them so that it's easier for her to keep an eye on all of them.

Nasib baik la anak dah besar-besar .. boleh delegate some duties to them. Kalau tidak, I sorang nak terkejar sana terkejar sini .. huiihh!.. letih wooo!

Faiz and I will be driving down to KL on Tuesday, singgah fetch Firdaus at Boulevard and terus ke Allson Klana, Seremban for a night's stay. Firdaus's registeration is at 8am Wednesday morning at Kolej Mara Seremban.

Mengikut itinerary, by 12noon dah boleh bersurai dari KMS. I think we'll be driving straight home to Penang from there .. tak singgah KL lagi. Begitu jugak dengan my parents, Farid and Min. Right after my dad finishes his IJN appointment and check-up, they'll leave for Penang too.

Till then, I have the whole of tomorrow (Monday) to myself when Faiz goes to work! Hmm... nak buat apa eh? Nak pi mana? Haa! I know! I'll sms my good friend later tonight and find out if she's free for breakfast tomorrow and lepas tu, maybe catch up with another friend working at Queensbay, for lunch. Yess!!! Lepas lunch, pegi shopping ke.. pegi facial ke.. best gak, eh? Can relax!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Dolly, regret to read your parents not feeling well?
    And when the going gets tough, the tough goes shopping.
    Have fun with your friends, nothing like catching up with the latest gossips over kopi iced.
    Have a pleasant week and keep a song in your heart, and drive safe, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Uncle Lee! What a pleasant surprise! Thanks for dropping by. I've always visited your blog thru 'Makcik Kantin's' link. Was blown over when I read your April Fool's entry.. hehehe..
    I'm waiting for MCK's confirmation this morning regarding breakfast. Been a month or two since I last saw her. And yes, shopping is a very good therapy..hahaha
    Take care, Uncle Lee.. and regards to Mrs Lee.

    ReplyDelete