Thursday, September 15, 2011

Turun , tapi naik ?

Nak kata frust, nanti kata tak bersyukur pula.

Nak kata happy, tapi rasa tak puas hati pun ada.

Ni tengah dok analyse carta...

jenuh mikir ...

What am I doing wrong?

but at the same time, there is evidence that it's actually working.




my recent measurements



Semua turun.. which is good, except for Skeletal Muscles which should increase (mine went down!) and Body Fats which should decrease (mine went up!!) haishhh...!


So, kalau my Weight, BMI, Skeletal Muscles, Visceral Fat, Basal Metabolic Rate has gone down sementara my Body Fats pulak going up.. macamana tu? How do I 'go in' and 'attack' si Body Fats ni? tengok tu.. si Visceral Fat dah turun, yang engkau (Body Fats) tak mau turun tu pasaipa?

http://zaazu.com
...hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment