Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 2011

Aktiviti malam raya ...


Ani and Yasmin preparing bundles of sayur kangkung for tomorrow's Mee Udang. cakk! Min!! camera-shy pulak dok menyorok belakang sayur tu!!


Photos on 1st day of Hari Raya 30 August 2011


family di pagi raya



Left: Farid, Yasmin & Firdaus... Jewels of My Life



centre: my sister, Ani




Sementara guests belum tiba, kita makan dulu...


Farid helping himself to the Mee Udang



Among the early guests to arrive were...

my younger brother-in-law Hafiz, his wife Ina and youngest daughter Nur Izzani


...and their twin sons Hazman Hafiz (left) and Hazwan Hafiz


my nephew, Atif ...


... his wife, Shela ...


... and their son, Aidil


Right: Dayana , my niece


As promised in previous entry...


my special guests for the day ...


Farid's girlfriend, Kartina ...


... and Yasmin's boyfriend, Faris








2nd Day of Raya - Perhimpunan keluarga anak menantu cucu cicit Tok Hashim (my mother-in-law's father) di Alor Star, Kedah. The photo taken here is my husband's family. Unfortunately, my father-in-law was not well and did not attend this event. Otherwise, the photo would have been perfect.







BBQ on 2nd Raya night

from left: Farid's friends Kaled and Hairi - 'orang kuat BBQ event' setiap tahun.



Another important BBQ event member, Shafiq, came a while later. Hey! Lupa snap photo dia, ke? haish...!



yang atas buai tu Kaled's Mum, Kak Maria and Kartina on the left. Hairi BBQ-ing dengan penuh bergaya



Faiz and my mum sedang menunggu dengan sabarnya



my sister, Ani



from left: Zel, Firdaus Najib, Ramdzi Malek, Farid, Hazwan Hafiz, Julia, Faris





ok... kasi chance... last photo... Farid & Kartina

No comments:

Post a Comment