Friday, December 24, 2010

Breakfast with Yati at Astaka Bukit Jambul. After a while, Ena and Kak Zu arrived for breakfast too, and joined us. Wah! riuh bercerita dan bertanya khabar. Kejap tu pulak, Dilla and hubby pun sampai. Join lagi. Riuh lagi. Last, Sakina came.. cukup quorum! hehehe..

Dalam sembang-sembang, Kak Zu invited me to join her and some friends (who usually travel with her) in her future trips abroad. Memandangkan sekarang ni anak-anak dah besar and can uruskan diri sendiri, and secondly (and most important), dah employ permanent maid untuk uruskan rumah, I can now enjoy freedom to travel wherever I please.. whenever I please.. Wah! menarik tu!




Happily informed my girl about my 2011 travel plans ...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v



eerrmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dolly, love your humour and those cute pics....
    Have fun and wishing you the very best of Seasons greetings, keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for comments, Uncle Lee. have to make do with cute pics. if i were to upload macho hunk ones (like u having beautiful women on your blog pages), m afraid my husband would freak out!! hehehe..

    Happy New Year 2011 to you.

    ReplyDelete