Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today dah pun end of the month, 31st Oct 2010. How time flies!

Looking back at the events of this past week, well.. the past few days in particular, it amazes me how beginning of the week things can start off with happiness and high spirits .. and then, WHAM!!

Is it fair for one to be responsible, when others avoid responsibility?
How much can one handle?

I’m tired ..
.. and my energy is gone.
Problems pile on top of problems..
.. and I need endless strength to keep going..

I've encountered every obstacle that I could possibly have imagined..
.. and then ..
.. being faced with many more.

Subhanallah ..
.. Let the challenges bring out
.. the best in me.














"Being hurt by those you truly care about,
leaves a hole in your heart"

2 comments:

  1. Ni pasai apa pulak ni??? Story me laaa


    PGX9595

    ReplyDelete
  2. weiih.. tak dak pa la. boring ja.

    esok lusa, tulis yang happy happy pulak eh!

    ReplyDelete