Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Friday!

Minggu yang sangat mencabar, kini semakin beransur pulih. I had a few very difficult situations and decisions to make; I have finally made them after a lot of careful considerations; and I'M DONE!

Pagi ni, bangun awal dengan begitu bersemangat. Kenapa yer?

Firstly, it's because ...

FIRDAUS COMING HOME 3.30PM FLIGHT TODAY!!

I have missed him soooooo terribly MUCH! After all that I've been thru for the past 2 weeks, I am deliriously happy to focus on something/someone else for a change!

Secondly...,

Faiz has gone to Immigration Department this morning to submit application for a maid.




Lepas ni, nak cari tukang kebun yang juga boleh jadi driver untuk my parents so that my parents can enjoy themselves and go wherever they want. Dulu ada juga 'kawan/kenalan' yang rajin menziarah dan kadang-kadang pegi outing dengan my parents. Pegi breakfast la.. pegi dinner la.. pegi supper la.., tapi recently 'orang-orang' tu semua tiba-tiba dah 'menghilang'.
"Time will eventually show one's true colours"

Well, to those people .... GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH !! (as far as I'm concerned).

"The way you spend your time and life in the present, can either create a future that is bright and eagerly anticipated, or it can lead to one that is full of regret." (pikir-pikirkan lah..)

Eh! banyaknya bebel pagi ni!.. oklah, kiter nak mandi and nak gi pasar. Anak kiter nak balik! Want to cook his favourite food.




p/s: kalau kenal sesapa yang looking for tukang kebun/driver part time job, contact me, ya ..

No comments:

Post a Comment