Tuesday, October 26, 2010

After breakfast Nasi Lemak Sotong & Ikan Bilis this morning, my mum requested me to take them pegi 'jalan-jalan' melawat my mertua... melawat my Mak Ngah. Hehehe.. diorang boring dok rumah ler tuuu. Since I pun tak der apa-apa appointment today, I pun happily drove them around.

First stop, my in-law's place in Permatang Tok Gelam, Kepala Batas. Unfortunately, my father-in-law was out, leaving only my mother-in-law at home. Tak per lah.. can sembang-sembang jugak. We politely declined to have lunch there and later proceeded to my Mak Ngah's house.

Eh!.. langkah kiri ke? Mak Ngah pun tak der kat rumah! Kak Ju kata Mak Ngah pegi klinik for her routine check-up. We waited for her while Kak Ju went to fetch her back from the clinic.

Lepas sembang-sembang kejap, Mak Ngah ajak kitorang go for lunch sebab tak masak today. I was still feeling full from the heavy Nasi Lemak breakfast tapi bila Kak Ju kata nak pegi makan mee instead, teruslah setuju!.



Mee Kuah Ketam



Lepas makan, kitorang terus balik ke rumah. The drive home was awkward .. filled with silence. Somehow I got the impression that taking them 'jalan-jalan' did not manage to cheer them up. hmmm... lot of things on their minds ...

Anyway, I enjoyed myself ... jumpa ibu mertuaku, Mak Ngah kesayangan and my cousin Ju. It's always a pleasure to meet up with others once in a while. Refreshing..

No comments:

Post a Comment