Sunday, October 10, 2010


10.10.10





What makes a relationship right?
(emmm... think! think!..)

If it’s right, you’ll know it la, kan?

Life can be testing with what it can bring
Love is the reason why this day (10.10.10)
Was chosen by both of them
... to begin their lives together
... for the good of each other

As they both made a commitment today
To travel together down life's pathway
My wishes are with them for a wonderful life
That together they will become one –
... One in hope,
... One in believing in life and
... One in sharing the coming years.
( 1 Malaysia? hehehe.. )

To my future-to-be adik ipar, Adnan
Welcome To My Family
I’m happy for both of you..



Adnan




my sister, Zuliani


Cincin Pertunangan dan hadiah-hadiah:










my Dad ..




.. and Mum




Rombongan Peminangan




Kakak ipar Adnan menyarung cincin pertunangan




Adnan's Dad




Adnan's big brother




Balasan hadiah dari pihak perempuan






my Mak Ngah who came and spent 2 nights at our home, specially for this joyous occasion. Thanks Mak Ngah, cayang Mak Ngah.





My eldest son, Farid and my girl, Yasmin who were both ecstatic that their Maksu finally found Mr Right
Note: Firdaus could not make it back for this event




my anak angkat, Julia, who was looking equally radiant despite not having enough sleep due to assignments and presentations




Azura, who flew in from KL. Thanks Zura, for making the effort to come.




Kepada semua family members and family friends, my in-laws, uncles and aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews who came and helped made this 'Pertunangan' a success.





my nieces Nur Hanie Hasli (left) & Nabila Zaid (right)


Unfortunately, tidak semua gambar orang-orang yang hadir terdapat dalam foto-foto di sini. Walaubagaimana pun, kehadiran mereka-mereka tetap menjadi kenangan yang terpahat di ingatan.


Ucapan Ribuan Terima Kasih to all...

2 comments:

  1. psst pssttt, can folo ah.....

    hv some 'interesting' story with regard to this event 101010, nanti bila jumpa kita gosip :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. uihh! ada gosip ka?
    I outstation ni.. rabu i calling calling

    ReplyDelete