Tuesday, August 10, 2010




Once upon a time ..

Eh.. eh..! Siapa tuuu...?








.. 18 years later ..


8 August 2010





Graduation Day is a day to mark a tremendous accomplishment. You could not have come to this day without a lot of hard work. There may have been days when you felt that you could not continue, and yet you did. The moment when you are called up to the stage to receive your degree, resplendent in your cap and gown, is a moment to savor. You can not lose what has now been given to you. That achievement will be yours forever. Now go on and take on the world!







FARID RIZAL BIN FAIZ


Celebrated a joyous occasion in my family recently.. my eldest son's graduation at Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), Ahad 8hb August 2010.

Pagi Sabtu, my parents, Faiz, Yasmin, Julia and I bertolak ke KL. Yasmin and Julia took the double-decker Plusliner bus while my parents bersama dengan Faiz and I menaiki kereta.

Kelakar jugak budak berdua tu naik bas. Halfway thru, terima sms from Yasmin "Rasa macam mama dekat sangat nie.. oh baba, save me :-( ". Rupanya both of them were miserable on the bus and were getting restless .. aircond tak sejuk lah .. cannot breathe lah .. sempit lah .. haissh! macam-macam! Itulah .. selalunya ke KL naik Firefly, kali ni naik bas .. mana tak complain! I texted my sister and told her about it and we were both secretly laughing at the situation. My sister told Yasmin to imagine dia naik Firefly, cuma yang ni tak terbang ja!




Kebetulan semasa bas stop-over at Petronas Simpang Pulai, we also arrived there. Apa lagi .., they both got down from the bus to meet me. Ambooiih! Moncongnya si Yasmin bukan main lagi!! hehehehe... Terpaksalah pujuk kejap to continue proceed with the journey disebabkan kalau nak naik kereta pun dah tak muat.

Tiba di KL, my sister Ani was there to pick the girls from the bus terminal. My cousin, Roslan, was already waiting for us at Boulevard Hotel. Minta dia tolong carikan photo studio yang berdekatan dengan hotel untuk sesi bergambar petang nanti. While waiting to check-in, terserempak dengan Shukri & family dan Fathi's family di lobby, on their way out to spend the day at Desa Water Park. They're all here from Jeddah for a vacation and will be in Penang next week.

Farid, Firdaus and his two friends arrived at 5pm from Seremban. Kita pun sibuk bersiap get ready sebab my cousin Roslan dah buat appointment at 6.30pm for our graduation photo shoot.


.. sempat ber-posing at hotel lobby, waiting for taxi to go to photo studio






.. candid moment at the photo studio ..





the VIPs in my life



My children are my pillars of strength.
We think we teach our children...
But in truth,
our children teach us
how to become the person
we are meant to be ...











... proud grandparents with their eldest grandson ...







.. study hard. next would be your turn, girls! ..






.. adik, jadikan kejayaan abang sebagai pembakar semangat mu ..





.. dinner at Madam Kwan's ..




3 comments:

  1. I like this a lot !!!!! Sedih pun ada (pasai bangga)... lawak pun ada...hmm....

    PGX9595

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess!! sedih, lawak, happy, letih ..
    would be our treasured moments together ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amboiiii. hensemnya anak sulung mama....tahniah Farid. Aunty kt baru boleh layan internet, 2 hari down.

    ReplyDelete