Thursday, August 05, 2010


Happy Birthday Comments & Glitter Graphics For Myspace, Friendster, Blog And Hi5


KHADIJAH PUTEH



Bersempena birthday of my good friend, Kathy ...

"Happy Birthday To You, semuga sentiasa dilimpahi keberkatan dalam hidup, with lots of love and big hugs"

.... dan juga kedatangan bulan Ramadhan beberapa hari lagi, Kathy and I had a special lunch date yesterday at ....






Dalam pada tu, teringat juga kepada my two other good friends/partners in crime .. Noraini, who is away in England for vacation and Yati, who is in Ipoh. Tak per, nanti we'll have a belated celebration again when Noraini is back and Yati is in Penang, ok!


More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com


Later in the evening, Faiz and I visited our housing project site at Guar Perahu dan kemudian singgah ke rumah my Mak Ngah di Bukit Mertajam. It's been about two weeks since I last visited her. I notice that she has lost some considerable weight. Kurang selera makan, katanya.



More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com




8.30am, 5 Aug 2010 - Yasmin and Julia left early for their 9am classes. Faiz pun awal-awal lagi dah keluar. Tinggallah myself sorang-sorang kat rumah ni. eemm.. nak buat apa, yer? haa..! jap antar sms to Kathy .. see if she's free for breakfast.

beep.. beep! came the sms reply: She's in Seberang but can have breakfast at 10am. yahoooo!! legaaa!!

We had breakfast at the Astaka near my house. After that, I took her to Bayan Mutiara to see my new house. Minggu lepas, semasa spring cleaning and clearing my wardrobe (to make way for new ones!!), I managed to pack two boxes full of jubahs, baju kurungs and blouses. I passed those to Kathy to pass it on to Kila for her Ramadhan charity project.

Tengahari, my Dad wanted to have Steamboat for lunch so I took my parents to Yosenabe. Wah! makan lagi... Tak per, puasa pun dah nak dekat, kan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment