Sunday, October 16, 2011

Healthy Activities?

What activities do you do when spending time with the people you love?


Main games?
Tengok wayang? (one of my favourites)
Bersukan?
Cuci Rumah? (not a bad idea.. *evil grin*)
Berkebun? (hahahaha... gelak besaq ni!)


My favourite of all the above ....


... aktiviti "Makan" !!


Lepak-lepak at Dome's with loved ones....





From left: Kaled, Nabila, Faris & Yasmin



Nabila's Fish & Chips



Left: Chicken Gourmet Pie, Seafood Pie and Minestrone Soup




Food is an integral part of our lives. We need it to survive, correct or not? (correct..!)

Therefore.... we should look for someone to eat and drink with, before looking for something to eat and drink.... because it's the simple pleasures of food plus conversation... that makes life so great, correct or not? (correct lagi!)

Cuma one drawback, however, is that weight gain loomed as a threat!

My nutritionist pun sampai dah pening kepala dengan I. Macam-macam slimming menu yang dia dah bagi ... tapi tak dapat nak strictly follow laaa.. Sebab apa? sebab menu dia tu boring!! haish!!!

So last sekali, she advised me on a daily basis to try and include the seven foods to boost my body’s fat-burning potential: oats, eggs, skimmed milk, apples, red meat, cinnamon and almonds. There is also her formula of dividing my plate in three sections: half filled with fruits and vegetables, one quarter with whole grains and the last quarter with the lean meat or protein. (apa-apa jer lah!)

And whenever I have the time in between, I go for my slimming treatments to 'burn' whatever 'lemak tepu' I can get rid off!.

If not for all of the above steps taken, with all my food consumptions... tak tau la nak jadi besar mana. Takat sekarang ni pun dah 'bulat' manje manje gitu.. hahaha..

No regrets!

Because for me ...

“There is no love sincerer than the love of food!.”


p/s: Sedang bersiap-siap nak attend birthday party tengahari ni at my sis-in-law Ina Hafiz's house. Dengar kata, she's making Nasi Briyani Ayam and Mee Rebus. yahoooo!!!.. makan lagi !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment