Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday

She's 22 today.

Siapa?

... my day brightener and my heart warmer,

... the treasure and cause of sleeplessness to her daddy,

... the victim of her elder brother's teasings,

... the fierce protector of her younger brother,

... the darling of her Maksu,

... last, but not least, the sweetheart of her boyfriend.






Eh!.. sorry! sorry! silap photo. Takkan ni umur 22 pulak kot, kan?






hehehe... cakk!!


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, YASMIN my luv...


Ba & Mama's one and only daughter,
most precious of our treasures,
the dearest possession of our home,
and the object of our most watchful love.




Glitter Graphics







(photo credit to Yasmin Faiz)

3 comments:

  1. happy b1rthday min..sory x dp dtg..
    nt me n my familly cleb birthday min lg sekali..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to Aunty Kathy - from Yasmin.

    Thank you to Shela - from Yasmin.

    ReplyDelete