Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The warmth of a friend's presence brings joy to our hearts...
sunlight to our souls...
and pleasure to all of life.


... And this morning, I had the pleasure - times three!!


***Kathy, Noraini and Dilla***


Pagi-pagi... had our usual breakfast. Oh! Enna, Rina and Kila were already at the Bukit Jambul Astaka when I arrived.


10.30am, my three friends and I left for 'Little India'. Kita ada 'projek' nak dibuat kat situ. Tak lama pun... kejap jer dah selesai.


Still early...


emmm...


"Let's go to Gurney".
"Ok, all of us only need to be back home by 1pm anyway."
"Jom !"


On the way, singgah pick-up a couple of skincare items at Blaze.


Then, we're off to ....





... for Scones, Earl Grey Tea and Chai Latte.




Sweetest sense of happiness
comes from simply
being together




I had fun, food and funny moments today.

No comments:

Post a Comment