Thursday, June 23, 2011

Apology Accepted

passed days...
hurt with the way things were stated against me...
now comes the apology





YES, you have your reasons
I’m sorry too for what-so-ever things I must have done,
justified enough in your eyes
for you to bring upon such anger.

The thing is ...
Both were hurt ...
and things won’t be forgotten quite as it is.

Sometimes people do say useless words against me
but they don’t hurt me,
for I know myself better than they do.

But when the words come from people close at heart,
it kills me to my being.





I got hurt...
I wrote it down...
and silenced it with my prayers
that’s my way of healing things.

Patching things up won’t be easy.
It's hard to mend things that have offended the heart.





Though I have accepted your apology...
The hurt remains...
I am sorry for feeling this way,
It’s just me...

2 comments:

  1. ???? How come I didn't know about this gossip??

    PGX9595

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! dont worry, dear sis

    it's not an important issue to waste our attention on.

    daily mosquito bite ja.. taruk Mopiko, baik la tuu..

    cheers..

    ReplyDelete