Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Hic!"

"Hic!"

"Hic!"

I've just hiccuped for what seems like ("Hic!") the tenth time since this morning!

Tak mau hilang... ("Hic!") comes and goes ... then ("Hic!") come again... and goes... ("Hic!")

Orang cakap some of the ways to get rid of hiccups:-

1. try ("Hic!") holding your breath and count to 10
2. drink water from the "wrong" side ("Hic!") of the cup
3. put sugar under the tongue ("Hic!")

well ...

1. I ("Hic!") held my breath till I nearly suffocated ("Hic!") myself!
2. I drank lots ("Hic!") of water till I felt like a walking ("Hic!") 'water tank'!
3. I makan macam-macam sweets ("Hic!") till it destroyed my taste buds of ("Hic!") anything else!

still ...

"Hic!"

"Hic!"

"Hic!"


Maybe should try the last ("Hic!") suggested treatment —

Having ("Hic!") someone jump out and scare me out of my wits ("Hic!") when I'm not expecting it!! Boo!!

opocot !!!

....


....


....


EH!??
while typing this entry
my hiccups went away!

2 comments:

  1. Cuba try mcm org dulu2..... Boh sirih secubit kat dahi....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6.30 am, Thursday morning... so far, so good.
    No more hiccups. Kalau ada gak, satgi kena pi cari sirih pulak.

    Thanks for tips, MCK.

    ReplyDelete