Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Last night, I was having an interesting conversation about...

TEEN LOVE


Apa itu Teen Love?

Is it puppy love? Is it trial love? Is it true love?

Is teenage love a different kind of love?

Just because he/she is only a teenager, does that make it less real? Very few people expect teen love to last a lifetime. In reality, some adult love pun doesn’t always last a lifetime either, kan?!

Yang pasti, to a teenager in love, their love is very real and powerful (fakta yang confirm tu !). Perhaps at no other time in their lives, they feel love’s joys and pains as strongly, or experienced it more deeply.

Apapun...

... kalau masih belajar, jangan hilang focus, ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dolly, several of my friends fell in love when a teen, classmate or schoolmate....and it was love till marriage. Same girl, same boy. Faithful to present with kids.

    But more often its just infatuation, girls go lintang pukang see a handsome boy. Likewise boy goes nuts meet a lovely girl, malan ta'boleh tidur and all that.

    I had a family friend, he a matured gentleman and he advised me, 'don't make one happy, make many happy', ha ha...
    And knowing girls start to have strong maternal instincts, I never dated a girl more than 4 times. If more, then ada interval of a break of few months.

    But in the end I got caught, ha ha....nobody had warned me about women who can cook!! Habis cherita, ha ha.
    Have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Lee,

    My confession: I am one of those as u described in the first paragraph of your comment.. a teen.. next door neighbour.. same boy.. same girl.. love till marriage.. faithful to present with kids..

    and..

    hopefully, my partner will walk side by side with me as I take these steps from teen to adult and lastly, towards my mature love (the stuff that comes after 70 years and lasts a lifetime!)

    Salute to Mrs Lee, the best woman won!

    ReplyDelete