Thursday, January 06, 2011

I can cook
but for the life of me,
I can’t bake..
or deal with biscuits..
or puddings ..
or pastries ..
and those of the same category!

Not that I don’t want to
Believe me, I have tried
But somehow
The results were always disappointing!
And so,
I stopped !

Today..
As I peeped into my best friend’s blog
I decided to give myself another try.
2011 New Year resolution No. 1 :-

Do something you have always wanted to do, but did not have the time / talent / courage / list of other excuses ( in my case, have failed! )."

Alright then!
I’m gonna do something about it!!
Take action!!
Take that first step!!
And keep doing it till I get it right!!

And
While I convince myself
to have the confidence to give it another try
I might as well do it with style ...



Bought this ...






... to do that ...




Photo: McKantin's Blog


Wish me luck!!


P/S: I’ll update my results with photo in my next entry.

4 comments:

  1. mama nak buat kek kaaa?
    whee~
    :D

    ~juju~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ayu : InsyaAllah Dolly post the results nanti. Tak kesempatan lagi ni! aiseyman!

    Julia Luv: Sabaq chek! Nanti mesti makan, no diet diet! (cewah! kek pun belum buat lagi ni??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha.
    tgh sabaq ni.
    esok juju and min min tlg mama naaa.
    tlg makan kan, tlg tgk kaaa.
    no problem lah!
    mama punya pasal, hilang diet trusss.
    good luck mama!
    :)

    ~juju~

    ReplyDelete