Thursday, September 02, 2010

















Pi mana dah dekat seminggu ni tak update blog?

haa.. cheq busy laa!! aduihh..

It all started with my Indon cleaning lady's confirmed pregnancy. She didn't come to work this whole week ... hah! sudah!

Pagi-pagi, I'd be doing ..


then ..


pastu gi marketing beli apa-apa yang patut untuk nak di masak waktu berbuka nanti


Everything done, both Faiz and I will then be off to our new home. Pi measure sana measure sini, appointments with electrician, contractor and home designer. Sepuluh kali design, sepuluh kali tukar fikiran. Although she looks cool, secretly, I think the designer is fed-up with me for being so fickle minded! hehehe...

From there, Faiz and I would proceed and go survey the many electrical shops for kitchen appliances and getting their measurements for our kitchen designing .. etc etc etc.

Oh ya! On one of our trips, I fell in love at first sight with this handsome macho looking fella. Masa mula pandang tu, I jeling-jeling manja jer kat dia. Tapi dua kali pandang.. uihh! tak boleh jadi ni.. berkenan sungguh! Yang ada kat rumah tu, dok tengok selalu dah.. very common. Yang ni, orang kata "Tall, dark and handsome" gitu, kan.





Black Glass Collection

(hey! what were u thinking there?)

Three-quarters of the day would by then be gone! It's time to head home to ..













for berbuka puasa.



After prayers and a little rest, last but not least, yang paling boring .. yang ini la ..






I seriously need to get a replacement maid A.S.A.P.!

2 comments:

  1. Heyyyy, fully occupied nampak. samalah kita, only in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa..tu la, dengaq kata buat projek biskut raya dengan Mem .. ;-)

    ReplyDelete