Thursday, December 20, 2012

3 in 1

17 December 2012 - My dad, my sister and I celebrated our birthdays.  My dad and I share the same birth date, 17/12, while my sister's birthday falls on the next day, 18/12.  


"... happy birthday to youuuuu..."
hey! to you la... dia nyanyi to me pulak!!




Birthday cake from Faris, Yasmin, Farid & Tina






Birthday activity at Hard Rock Hotel
 



"weehoooo...."


.... eh eh eh... suspense...















Birthday BBQ Dinner
my son Farid (right) and my brother Hasli
grilling lamb and chicken pieces




durian pun ada :-)




For me... the happiest moment that night was when all of us Skype with Firdaus... riuh !

Wished he was home with us ...   

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Moga panjang umur, diberikan kesihatan yang baik, bahagia dan ceria selalu disamping keluarga dan sentiasa di dalam keberkatan-NYA...aminnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amiin. Thank you for wishes and doa, Sweetie.

      :-)

      Delete
  2. Rindu kat Pidoih laaaaaa.....

    BabyFie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rindu eh? tu tanda nak kena pi sana laa..

      Jom browse "thorpepark.com" ... nampak macam menarik ja..?

      :-)

      Delete