Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Facebook

6 am, 3 January 2012 -

I woke up in the morning, did my prayers and checked my Facebook like it’s the morning paper.

hmmmmmmm.... I see...
Bye Bye Facebook.
I am deactivating my account.
I really don't need this.

~ dolly

WORDS

There are words in life to inspire us,
Words that bring comfort and care;
But sometimes we speak harsh words
Inflicting pain on another.

Words that are chosen wisely
Which we speak in a gentle tone,
Are those that come from our heart
And with them true kindness is shown.

The tongue is a helpful tool
So light...
Yet we sometimes fail to hold it.
Instead of using it as a magic wand
To tap a bit of encouragement upon ones heart..
Or a smile upon ones face,
We use it as a dangerous weapon
A sword to cut people down
Leaving hearts broken.

Instead of using it
To place blessings upon ones life,
We use it to curse others
Not realizing we are really cursing ourselves.

We must learn to hold this dangerous weapon
Learn to watch the words..
Before we kill others as well as ourselves!



Each of your words is like a feather in the wind. Once spoken, no amount of effort, regardless how heartfelt or sincere, can ever return them to your mouth. So choose your words well, and guard them most of all in the presence of those you love.

Encouraging words can lift someone up and help them make it through the day. Destructive words are weapons that causes deep wounds.

Something said by a stranger won't have nearly the effect as the same things said by someone you know, someone you trust, someone you love - like your parents, your spouse, your children, a best friend, an employer/employee etc.. Because the words come from someone you respect, you take them to heart. Though they are only words but because they were said by someone you know, it causes you the most pain.

Insensitive comments... ;

Thoughts that should have remained thoughts... ;

Feelings which had no business being expressed... ;

Opinions carelessly tossed like a grenade into a crowd... ;

Thank you all concerned. I hope that was worth it!











face your problems ;
don't facebook your problems!

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Sis..

    I agree to what you had said above. I wish those that had caused you so much hurt and pain will get their buah keraih right back to their face.

    For those who had said things wihtout using their brain to, those are real idiots.

    I miss having my sis on FB, activate la balik.. and block/removed those "virus" from your FB.... uwaaaaaaaaaaa :(

    PGX9595

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah Luv, dekat-dekat nak kenduri nanti I will activatekan in order to invite my friends to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete