Friday, December 16, 2011

My Birthday Present

I went to sleep last night with a smile on my face.... and was already awake by 5am this morning... fresh, alert and happy... fondly remembering the ‘surprise gift’ with gladness.








Braun Buffel Shoulder Bag in Lush Green





Life is full of special days -- one right after the other... holidays, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays etc. Along the way, we collect fond memories of the past and remembering the ‘not-so-good’ ones as well.


To Farid, Kartina, Faris, Yasmin and Firdaus who took the time to select, as well as burnt-out their pockets..... Thank You from the bottom of my heart for remembering my birthday and getting me this special gift.


2 comments:

  1. Happy b'day! Semoga sihat & diberkati Allah sentiasa. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ayu

    Amin, insyaAllah. thank you for the wishes.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete