Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Change Of Address

Adventures, especially into new territory, are scary!

I am feeling nervous about moving to my new house....

This is like a new life-changing event :-
New surroundings...
new neighbors...
plenty of adjustments to be made beyond my comfort zone...
away from what has been familiar and comfortable.

My closest buddies have been slowly injecting new ideas and I must say, my mind feels fresh from the new way I look at things! We need new opportunities to feed the creativity of our souls and we need new adventures for our personal growth. Thanks to them, I have discovered new parts of myself. How great is that?? ( I like !! ).

My three children have totally moved all their belongings to their respective rooms, unpacked and have been staying there for the past few nights. My sister came back over the weekend and have stayed there too. Tinggal myself and Faiz jer yang masih belum berkemas sebab we've been too busy managing and getting other parts of the house ready.

Yasmin asked me, "Mama, when are you going to move all your clothes here?" to which I replied "Ha? what baju? no worries! ... just a phonecall and my bajussssss will be sent over from the boutique at Queensbay to fill up my new wardrobe!" She freaked out!!! muahahahaha... eh! tak! taaak!... Mama melawak jer!Free Orkut and My Space animated emotions Graphics Glitters

(eemmm... kalau betul betul, tak boleh ke? ok! ok!.. sabaq sat!)



Next...

... am looking forward to do some baking... u know... stuff like pizza, pies, scones, lasagne... for my Dry Kitchen freezer storage. Lapar nanti, just pop it few minutes into the oven and ...




Buat sementara ni, kitorang belum pick a suitable date to have a House Warming Kenduri. No rush actually...

This Sunday (11th), there'll be a "Getting To Know Your Neighbours Get-together Dinner". Looking forward to meet our new neighbours and hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment