Monday, March 07, 2011


The beginning of a CRAPPY DAY, yesterday....


Went to check on kitchen cabinet installations at my new house.

http://zaazu.com

Plates rack were way too high up till I had to tip toe to use it ??
(engkau pikir ni rumah Mat Salleh ke aper?).

Squeezed right underneath it, was the glass rack??

The glass rack is supposed to have a gap of more or less 10-12inches below the plates rack with the water drip tray right underneath it and not this way!!

I was like... ? ? ? ? ?!!!!!

Coffee cups can la squeeze thru ( though it's not supposed to be doing that!! ) ... but how about the coffee mugs and glasses? Lay them horizontally to dry, ka?? When I pointed out the mistake done, the carpenter said:

"Lu pakai itu glass minum size kicik punya, cukup la.. atau U letak lain tempat kasi keling (kering)".




Immediately called the ID to come meet us at the house to rectify the matter before I kill somebody.


..... NIGHT !

Still crappy mood.

Slept early.

"Wake up!" ... "Wake up!" ... "

"Everybody home already aaa??,"

I was jolted up
from my deep peaceful sleep,

dazed....

and blinking hard
looking at the clock on my wall
to check out the time.

It's past midnight.


How was I to know...

if everyone is back?
Aren't there other better ways

to find out the answer
to that crappy question?

Thank you

to all the crap-tastic persons
today

who successfully created
my crappy day

and crappy night.


As always...

"I'll keep the crap to myself"
not the first time
taking this crap
anyway

... life goes on ...



Feel better, Dolly?

Crap-lah!!

3 comments:

  1. Laaa.... well, if it makes you feel any better..M having a crappy day today too.... Those crap-tastic persons never learn.... (ni nak buat maksu marah ni !!!!)Jangan dok simpan sangat sis, nanti sakit.... maybe you should LET IT OUT for once and see what happen... Takpa..nanti kita pi holiday to de-stress ok...
    Love u sis..

    PGX9595

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salams to my two beloved sis PGX and sis MCK..

    PGX: u crappy too, eh? muahahaehehe.. didn't know it's contagious! I feel better now after:
    - No. 1) go gadoh and getting my way. Thank goodness!
    - No 2) with regards to crap-tastic-ness tu, i dah dekat2 nak immune. skit hari lagi, insyaAllah, berkat kesabaran yang semakin menebal (cewahhh!), i takkan makan saman dah.. will pray harder.

    Sis MCK: Rain-check for tomorrow. Jom, Wednesday??

    ReplyDelete