Monday, March 28, 2011

Bandung Vacation 25 - 27 March 2011

I can't stop coughing!!!
Adoooiihhh..!! dah 3 minggu sakit!!
Tension!!
Stress!!
Moody!!




24 March 2011 - Yasmin and I left for KL on the 8.20pm Firefly flight.


25 March 2011 - My sister Ani, her friend Azura, Yasmin and I took the 9.30am Airasia flight.
BANDUNG ... here we come!
The journey took 2 hours.


Hati dan semangat berkobar-kobar nak ber-holiday, tapi badan kurang sihat. Started off the week having sore throat and then, stuck with an irritative cough till I was almost asthmatic. To have a conversation was pure torture! Tu yang tak tahan! Most of the journey, I was 'silent'.. which was awkward, in a way. Luckily, my iPhone did a good job entertaining Yasmin with the games installed in it.


Arrived Bandung, we checked into Majesty Hotel and immediately made transport arrangements for our 2days shopping spree.


Our first and only shopping destination for the day - PASAR BARU. We were caught up in a very bad traffic jam... the stress made me cough even more!!
Smiley


At Pasar Baru, cuma sempat beli lace materials jer before the shoplots began to close for the day (6pm). Aiseyman... telekung belum beli ni?? Nampaknya esok pagi have to come back again.


Back at the hotel, the three girls arranged to have a Javanese Full Body Massage. Amboih! bukan main lagi bebudak bertiga ni!


Me?? I prefer to .....







26 March 2011 - 9am, dah siap bertolak ke Pasar Baru.





My latest collections - Telekung bersulam dengan batik sutera.






Haaaa...!!! Tengok telekung yang warna-warni ni.. cantik, kan? Bought all colours, except for the white one!!




Happy dengan telekung-telekung saya!


OK, I'm Done!


Now ... Marathon to the many, many Factory Outlets - for the 3 girls to do their shopping. (Eh! Dalam pada tu, sempat jugak beli 2 blouses and 2 pairs of jeans for myself.. hehehe.. )





27 March 2011 - After breakfast, bersiap tunggu transport untuk ke airport. Flight back to KL at 12 noon.


From KL, Yasmin and I waited for our connecting flight back to Penang scheduled at 5pm. While waiting, we had this ....




.... at CHOCOLATE's.

No comments:

Post a Comment