Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Vacation - Day 4


After Subuh prayers, I did not go back to sleep. Instead, I made myself a tall glass of Nescafe and started to pack my things. Today we’re going home. Got to pack, have breakfast and leave the apartment by 10am. Our flight is at 12 noon.

10 minutes past 8am, the tailor came to send Ani’s gown. I could see that he was nervous when she went into the room to try it out. Not only he was nervous, I was nervous too. Sudah la material mahal.. tailoring pun mahal (sebab jahit within one day)... kalau rosak.. haishhh!! Tak berani nak imagine lah! Luckily, it fits nicely now.. and he gave a sigh of relief!

One thing I learnt from this episode, if it’s not urgent.. not a ‘life or death’ matter.. bring home the material and send to your own tailor.

After he left, the three of us went down for breakfast. Lepas tu naik balik ke bilik ... lepak-lepak kejap .. and at 10am, when we went down, Pak Santoso was already waiting to take us to the airport. Arriving at the airport, I paid his fares and gave a Tip for taking such good care of us.


Waiting for our flight at Husein Sastranegara International Airport departure hall



Our flight was punctual. When it was time for boarding, rows 1-5 (hot seats) were called first and since we’re on 3rd row, kitorang and some others pun pegi la beratur nak masuk.. only to be told that our tickets were not ‘hot seat’ tickets !!?? I was like... “W.T.H.”??? Twice I showed the two ‘bubble-headed’ male & female-in-charge at the waiting area tapi dia masih cakap ‘ini bukan hot seat’. Kalau ini bukan hot seats, then apanyer yang hot seat tu?? Seat yang ada dapur burner/ induction stovetops ke?? Aparaaa!! Tarak baca punya olang! (marah style P.Ramlee). 'Terkesan’ sungguh dengan ignorance diorang berdua ni!

During the journey, Yasmin was lucky enough to get roast chicken for lunch.. itu pun cuma ada satu jer, while Ani and I settled for hot-cup ABC Mi Ayam Bawang. Tadi hot-seat.. ni hot-cup pulak! Mau tak hot??!!

Finally after a crazy Factory Outlet Shopping in Bandung, we headed back to LCCT, KL with our bags filled. We arrived LCCT at around 3.30pm. Lepas dapatkan bagasi, kita terus masuk ke..



.. and got ourselves new perfumes each.

Next, our flight to Penang scheduled at 7.30pm. Laaaaammbat lagi tuu..!! So we decided to lepak at Old Town pulak. After food, I did my Zohor & Asar (Jamak Qasar) prayers and then, checked in our bags. Kat dalam waiting area, I had Cappuccino and Ani had ‘Botak Coco’ pulak. Hehehe.. u must be wondering.. apa punya drink tu? Air Kelapa yang telah di buangkan kulit kelapanya laaa...

Then came the dreaded announcement.. FLIGHT DELAYED!! Aduuiihh!! Dah lembik jadi penunggu kat airport ni haa.. So, since flight delayed, I pegi Jamak Qasar Maghrib & Isyak dulu yer..

Alhamdulillah.. dah sampai Penang, Faiz was already waiting for us. Nak gi makan nasi kandar pulak ni.. Wah! Dah berapa kalori I stuffed in today aaa?? Yasmin dah malas nak ikut (she’s not a fan of Nasi Kandar), so we bought ‘Char Kuey Teow’ for her and sent her home while the rest of us adjourned to Nasi Kandar Deen, Jelutong. My dinner – Nasi Kandar taruk ikan, bendi, ayam goreng and kuah kasi ‘banjir’! Wah! Sedapnyaaa..

2 comments:

  1. waaaa, nak pi nak pi.....meh kita start check date

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem.. no problem.. tapi nak start check date, kena la dating breakfast duluuu

    ReplyDelete