Thursday, May 13, 2010

How To Protect The Bond Between Sisters?

GO FOR HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!

Every relationship is unique but none is more special than the bond between sisters. Even if circumstances create distance in miles, (she in KL and I'm in Penang.. ) sisters have the capacity to regain the connection and kinship that defines what sisterhood really means.

My sister and I have a solid relationship; two different personalities leading two very different lives but that doesn't mean we can't still be close. We never take our relationship for granted. Always making a point to stay in touch, keeps our relationship intact.

I read this short phrase somewhere.. "When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will." ... how true! I can't agree more!

Well.. I'm leaving for KL this morning to meet up with my sister. She has taken a few days off and we're going for a holiday together. ooh! lupa nak mention.. my Yasmin is coming along too. This little girl has grown up to be a great friend to both my sister and I ...

Myspace Comments

2 comments:

  1. pi tempat yang kita dok planning tu laaa for our 3rd Ladies Outing Holiday.. i pi survey dulu, esok2 kita pi senang nak susun
    travel itinerary

    ReplyDelete