Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mum


Yesterday, 18th April, was my mum's 75th birthday.

I didn't get to wish her as both she and my dad pagi-pagi lagi dah keluar.. pegi breakfast kot? Oh well, I'll wish her later then.

aik..!? dah pukul 2 petang.. tak balik-balik lagi? a while later, received sms from Sonia.. She took them to Seoul's for lunch. Laaa..

So, I hantar sms to Mum, wishing her happy birthday.. dah lewat pun, tapi hope she doesn't mind. I'll take them out for dinner later.

Lepas Maghrib, Faiz and I bawak parents pegi ...


Steamboat

and


ikan bakar

and


Sotong goreng tepung dinner

Only Firdaus was with us for dinner. Farid and Yasmin was not able to join us sebab dari awal lagi dah ada aktiviti sendiri - Yasmin in Sg Petani at Julia's house and Farid pulak was with Hairi, belum selesai kerja.

No comments:

Post a Comment