Friday, April 09, 2010

H1N1 Vaccination

Today, my parents went for Wargamas check-up at Pusat Kesihatan Bayan Baru.

Lebih kurang an hour later, my mum called, kelam kabut asking me to take the whole family to the clinic. Aik! Apa hal?? Rupanya dapat free H1N1 vaccinations at the clinic. Macamana nak pegi ni ..budak-budak masih tido.. Faiz dah pegi keja.. I'm halfway cooking.. isy!

Lepas solat Jumaat, (Yasmin and Julia having classes, Farid not feeling well, Faiz ada appointment), I went to the clinic with Firdaus and my mum. Terus jer dapat injection, tak payah tunggu pun, orang tak ramai coz there was no campaign about it. The nurse said can bring the rest of the family there on Monday. Harap-harap vaccine belum habis by then.

2 comments:

  1. wish i can go for the vaccination too.

    wow wee, u sure had fun in KL & the n3 below is very colourful......bila chilli's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mck.. nak pi ka? can come fetch u on the way there, no problem.

    we're due for chilli's too.. let's make a date.

    ReplyDelete