Monday, November 07, 2011

Life's Blessings

Lots of fun activities recently, Alhamdulillah. Enjoy the photos ...

I have been craving for this apple pie with vanilla ice-cream ...




... eversince I tasted it at Delicious, MidValley.

So... Noraini, Kathy, Yusma and I went to Delicious, Straits Quay, Penang to enjoy a second round of this simply marvellous dessert while also trying out the chicken and steak (I've forgotten their fancy names) on the menu.


chicken



beef steak



Left: Noraini, Yusmayati & Kathy




Lama juga tak dating-dating with my cousin Kak Ju and her grand-daughter Mila sejak Mila hurt her ankle in a bicycle mishap about a month or two ago.





Now, Alhamdulillah, dah sembuh.. and it's time to meet up again.


Kak Ju & family - From left: Kak Ju, her husband Mohd Noor, her son Arif (black tshirt), her nephew Fauzy (blue tshirt), another nephew Syamil (white tshirt), Mila (her grand-daughter), Yasmin and Nabila






With SPM examinations just round the corner, sekolah Nabila telah mengadakan Majlis Solat Hajat for parents, students and teachers recently.





study.. study.. study..




My sister Ani, came back a day before Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Seperti biasanya.. lepas fetching her from the airport, mesti nak pergi makan-makan. Kebetulan, my friend Yusmayati called right at the time we were deciding where to go for lunch. So, we went to Johnny's for steamboat lunch.





oh ya...


sibuk ke.. membuat persiapan dan merayakan Aidil Adha kelmarin tu?


Myself? oohh... myself pun sibuk juga malam sebelum raya tu ...


sibuk...


... gi tengok wayang 10pm show! Shark Night 3D... hahaha...

Sitting from left: my Mum, my Dad, my youngest son Firdaus, my eldest son Farid and his girlfriend Kartina ; my niece Nabila and my sister Ani (front row),
Standing behind them: Yasmin and her boyfriend Faris,
.. and Kaled (not in photo).




Family means too much ...
Friends are too valuable...
And life is too short!
So, enjoy every minute now.
Don't wait for something outside of yourself
to make you happy in the future.
Time spent NOW is precious.
The best of all gifts
is the presence of a happy family
all wrapped up with one another....

2 comments:

  1. Heheheh
    Nice pic of me Baca-ing SEJARAH....
    Hehehehhe ! :)
    BTW makchak, thanks for attending my solat hajat in school that day !
    Much appreciated... :)
    Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r most welcome, dear Nobelly Nabila.
    makchak sekeluarga turut doakan success dalam peperiksaan SPM yang akan bermula minggu depan. we are all very confident you'll get thru with excellent results, insyaAllah.
    luv u too.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete