Sunday, May 08, 2011

Wah! Dah lama tak berblog!

A lot happened during the past 2-3 weeks...

antaranya...

~ chauffered my parents and my mother-in-law for physio treatments on alternate days three times a week
Free Orkut and My Space animated emotions Graphics Glitters

~ visited showrooms and home exhibitions to check out stuff for the new house,

~ my sister came back last weekend and together with Yasmin and Nabila (... and Faiz), we went searching for wedding caterers, got quotations and confirmed some bridal stuff

~ my brother came home for few days

~ Yasmin and Julia busy with end of semester exams

~ went to Alor Star twice to look for a place to rent and finally made accommodation arrangements for Yasmin & Julia - both will be starting their two months practical end of May

Free Orkut and My Space animated emotions Graphics Glitters


~ my niece, Nabila, who is attending school at Sekolah Menengah Teknik, decided to temporarily move in and stay with me till her SPM exams

~ entertained a close friend and his family who came to visit

~ got news from my sister Liza - her eldest son Fakhri was accepted into UITM Perlis for Diploma Analysis Investment. Lepas ni, travel to Perlis pulak?

Free Orkut and My Space animated emotions Graphics Glitters




In between all those 'happenings', whatever little time I managed to go online was spent on googling the newfound kitchen gadget that caught my interest .. THERMOMIX.

Arranged for a demo at my house on Thursday. Kila and daughter Wani, Kathy, Noraini and one of her twin daughters attended the demo too. After demo, made the purchase, and the next day .....




No comments:

Post a Comment