Sunday, November 14, 2010




Grilled Dory Fish & Black Pepper Lamb




Lunch date with Yusmayati at my current favourite spot, Winter Warmers. Mesti you all ingat .. "asyik asyik Winter Warmers.. tak dak tempat lain ke", kan? Well, hello...! on Monday kita berdua nak dating Seoul Gardens pulak. Haa!!





THOUGHTS OF THE DAY

We are driven by five genetic needs:

1. Survival
(Independently coping with life’s challenges ... from then till now ..)

2. Love and belonging
(MasyaAllah... found Mr Right, got married and have 3 wonderful children)

3.Power
(After all the hardship, Alhamdulillah rezeki kurniaan Allah SWT.)

4.Freedom
(Now anak dah dewasa, time for me to finally be free! Salah satunya - free to travel!! yezzzzeerr..!!)

5.Fun
(YES!!!! Have loads of FUN!! Jangan tak tau, I have always been sort of a ‘lone ranger’. If I can go out, enjoy my own company and actually have fun by myself, bayangkan macamana enjoynya bila ber-activities and ber-holidays with friends!!) MySpace Codes

No comments:

Post a Comment